Join the end-of-summer fun at the Pooch Plunge, sponsored by Hearty Pet Retail! Admission is $5 per dog, and donations are welcome for the humans! Because of the popularity of this event, there will be a limit on the number of dogs admitted this year. This is for everyone's safety and to keep the venues from becoming too crowded.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as the Pooch Plunge draws near:
- Pick up- All participants at the Pooch Plunge are expected to practice responsible pet ownership and clean up after your canine (bags provided). Failure to clean up after your pet will result in immediate removal from the event.
- Under control- Handlers/owners are limited to two dogs and must be present and with their pets at all times. Pets should be kept under control at all times; any unruly participant will be asked to leave. Refunds will not be provided if your dog is unruly and asked to leave.
- ID- Pets must be wearing a collar with proper ID at all times. All pets MUST enter and exit the pool facility on a leash.
- Vaccinations- For the security of both our two- and four-legged attendees, pets must be up-to-date on all its vaccinations. You will be asked to sign a waiver upon entering indicating this is done. Rabies tags are requested to be on dog’s collar, or paper copies of vaccinations may be requested.
- Intact females- No dogs in any stage of heat may participate.
- Age- No puppies under four months of age may attend.
- Children- No children 12 and under are permitted to participate without supervision of an adult, 18 years old or older.
We want this to be a fun and SAFE evening for all involved! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.