Pooch Plunge - Potterfield Pool
Your dogs have been waiting all summer for the Pooch Plunge! We are happy to introduce a VIP (Very Important Pooch) hour this year at the Potterfield Pool event! This added hour is designated for dogs who are seniors, service animals, intimidated by crowds, or have physical limitations. VIP is advance registration only and limited to 25 spaces to allow those special dogs the opportunity to experience the same freedoms that their spry canine counterparts get to participate in! We hope you join us for this exciting event!
10:00 am - 11:00 am VIP admission $15
11:00 am - 1:00 pm General Admission $5
Donations are also welcome!
Save time in line! Complete this waiver and bring it with you!
Here are a few things to keep in mind as the Pooch Plunge draws near:
1. Bags will be provided so PLEASE clean up after your pet!
2. Handlers/owners are limited to two dogs. Pets should be kept under control at all times.
3. Pets must wear a collar with proper ID at all times. All pets must enter and exit the pool facility on a leash.
4. Pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations.
5. No dogs in any stage of heat may participate.
6. No puppies under 4 months of age may attend.
7. No children ages 12 and under are permitted to participate without the supervision of an adult 18 years or older.
8. For everyone's safety and to prevent the venue from becoming over crowded, there is a limit on the number of dogs allowed.