Polar Bear Plunge 2019 Logo Contest
Want to become part of the Humane Society of Washington County’s largest fundraiser? Now is your chance to show your talent! We are looking for a new logo for HSWC’s 16th annual Polar Bear Plunge and we need your help! The artist of the winning logo will receive a Polar Bear Plunge t-shirt with the new logo, their name or business logo printed on the back of the t-shirt, and have their work on display at the event, on our website and on our Facebook page. That’s pretty exciting! The winner and finalists will have their work on display throughout the shelter during the month of January.
Logo Contest Rules:
• Designs must be Polar Bear/winter themed
• “The Humane Society of Washington County” and “Polar Bear Plunge” must be included
• Designs may not contain any copyrighted images or text
• Entries must be high resolution original PDF/JPEG files and editable files such as Adobe or EPS
• Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
* Artistic merit that captures the essence of the Polar Bear Plunge
Submit designs by October 25, 2018 to:
Teresa Dick- Corporate Partnership and Event Manager
Please include the following information: name, address, email, and phone number. By submitting a logo to HSWC, you agree that it becomes the property of HSWC and may be used for merchandising and promotional material including but not limited to our website, Facebook, media releases, etc.
Judging will take place by the Development Department of HSWC. The winner and finalists will be notified on October 30th.
So are you ready to get started? We can’t wait to see your incredible designs!
Last year's logo: