Private Rehoming: Owners
The Humane Society of Washington County strives to help families keep their pets. In the event that this is not possible, we have created this page as a resource to help responsibly rehome the animal. If you must find a new home for a pet you can no longer care for, please review the terms and complete a pet profile below.
By filling out this form I understand and agree to the following terms:
- I am adding my pet to the Rehomed with Love online listing with the Humane Society of Washington County (HSWC). HSWC reserves the right to review and remove listings at our discretion.
- HSWC accepts no responsibility or liability for the private rehoming of animals through this page or the Rehomed with Love page for adopters.
- My pet is spayed/neutered. All dogs, cats, and rabbits must be spayed or neutered before posting.
- I will update HSWC if my animal finds a new home, or if I am able to keep him/her. Your post will remain on our site for 60 days. It is your responsibility to update HSWC regarding the status of your listing.
- I understand that my contact information will be listed in this posting, including email address and phone number.
To see adoptable animals waiting in private homes, please visit the Rehomed with Love gallery.